Download and install Colloquy
Download and install Colloquy from the Colloquy downloads page.
Create a new connection
Open up Colloquy. It will prompt you to create a new connection. If not, you can select File → New Connection.
Select the Details button and enter your credentials. You'll find these credentials on in your Planio project in Chat logs.
- Nickname: enter your name
- Server Protocol: leave as IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
- Chat Server: enter the Host name
- Tick Remember this connection
- Chat Server Port: see your Planio account
- SSL Connection: make sure it’s ticked (so your chat will be secure)
- User name: enter the User name
- Server password: enter the Server password
Join the Project Room
Click Connect and you’ll be automatically joined to your project chat room.
Pas besoin de carte bancaire. L’inscription ne prend que 60 secondes.